Baby potatoes = 10-15 boiled and peeled
Mattar = 1/2 cup shelled
Onion = 2 Medium (pureed)
Tomato = 1 Big (pureed)
Ginger-garlic Paste = 1 Tbs
Jeera = 1/4 tsp
Mutton gravy masala = 2 tps
Kasuri Methi = 1 pinch
Dhania leaves = for garnishing
Salt = to taste
Oil = 2 tbs
How to :
- Take a kadai add the oil, once it is hot add jeera and add the ginger-garlic paste and wait the raw smell to go off.
- Now add the onion paste and salt(coz it helps the onions to cook fast) and cook till it turns golden brown and the raw smell is gone.
- Add tomato puree, mutton gravy masala and kasuri methi and cook it for about 10 mins.
- By this time the gravy would have cooked and oil would be oozing out.
- Now add the potatoes and mattar and cook it for about 2-3 mins and turn of the stove
- Garnish it with the chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with roti, naan and anything else that you could think of....