Bhindi = 1/2 kg sliced length-wise
Tomato = 4 medium chopped
Onion = 2 large chopped
Green chille =2 chopped
Ginger-garlic paste = 1 tsp
Garam Masala = 1 tbs
Red chille powder = 1 tsp
Bay-leaf = 1
Fresh green coriander chopped
Oil = 4 tbs
Salt = As per taste
How to :
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the bhindi pieces and fry them.
- Keep the fried bhindi aside.
- Take a kadai, heat 3 tbs of oil add cloves and bayleaf.
- After 1 min add onion and saute it with a pinch of salt.
- Once the onions are nicely browned add the green chille, ginger-garlic paste.
- Sprinkle garam masala and fry for 2 mins.
- Add tomato, red chille powder, salt and cover & cook until tomato becomes soft.
- Add the fried bhindi and keep it for 2 mins.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander and serve hot with rotis / phulkas..yumm.......