I think for my skin type(which is a combination skin), most of the products show good results especially face packs. I have tried the mud pack from Lotus herbal it was good for my skin. The thing with the face packs/masks is that they show instant results which by my experience stays for about 3-4 hours. So if you need to got out on a date/meeting/brief party etc....this product comes to my rescue.....
Price : Rs 180
Net weight : 85 g
Shelf life : 3 yrs
What the product claims & Key ingredients : Rejuvenating and Skin Tightening Pack for Face and Body :- A rejuvenating pack containing minerals salts of Magnesium, Calcium and Iodine. Also contains Basil Oil, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil and Peppermint Oil. Gives devitalized and tired skin a clear youthful radiance.
Directions to use : Apply a thick layer on clean dry face and neck. Avoid eye and mouth area. Put cotton eye pads soaked in rose/cucumber water on eye area. Rest for 15-20 min.
Then remove the pack by washing your face with water. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
Not recommended for very sensitive skin.
Availability : Its pretty much available everywhere...like the health n glows, dept stores, local cosmetics stores and chemist shops.
|Biotique Mud pack|
My experience :
- For me face packs have always been a resort to relaxation. Just put them on and take a short nap on the couch or the bed.
- My skins glows it really shows a great deal of difference in terms of my skin's softness.
- It soaks up all the oil on your face and leaves the skin feeling squeaky clean (which i like).
- Instantly brightens up the skin though it may not leave a pinkish tint/glow as in case of their Fruit pack.
- It has the texture of thick smooth white clay.
- The smell is kinda strong, very herbally, minty and not so pleasant. It reminds of the clay dough we used to play with when i was younger the colored ones....