This recipe is for 2 persons.
Eggs = 3
Curry masala = 2 tsp
Pepper powder = as per taste
Green chille = 1 big
Onion = 1 large chopped finely
Fresh coriander leaves = Chopped finely
Button Mushroom =3-4 chopped roughly
Tomato = 1 big just the flesh chopped roughly
Any other vegetables that you can chop finely and is available in your refrigerator
Oil = 2 tbs
Salt = to taste
How to :
- Take a non-stick frying pan add oil, wait for it to get hot and saute the onions till golden brown.
- Add the green chillies and wait for 30 secs.
- Add the vegetables one-by-one and don't cook them too much just saute it.
- Now the eggs go in (for dieters just add the egg whites) and add the masala, pepper and salt.
- Add the chopped coriander.
- Cook the eggs till its done and adjust the salt.
- Have it alone or with bread or rice or simply with tomato ketchup...choice is yours...