Wouldn't it be lovely if the husband/boyfriend did this for you once in a while??????
Plain white bread (maida bread) = 4 thick slices.
Egg = 2 eggs
Cinnamon powder = 1-2 pinch
Sugar (powdered sugar)= 2 tbs
Milk/curd/ fresh cream = 1/2 cup
Butter(amul) = 2-3 tbs
How to :
- Before we begin to make the recipe, please make sure that the bread is thick at-least 1/2 inch, so that it doesn't break while in the process of cooking.
- In a bowl firstly, beat the two eggs to a nice consistency...add a pinch of cinnamon powder and whisk it again.
- Add sugar and whisk it again, finally add (Milk/curd/ fresh cream) any one of these and whisk it nice and good..
- Take girdle/flat pan, drizzle butter on the pan....dip the bread in the egg mix...adjust the suagr as per your taste....
- Place the soaked bread on to the pan and wait for it to cook for some time.
- With the help of a spatula, turn over the bread and cook for some more time.
- Serve it by drizzling honey on top it.
I personally like it with curd becoz it gives it a sweet n sour taste...Try it out and let me know if you like it....Its super easy and tastes heavenly