Mushrooms = 200 gm pack (cleaned & cut into four pieces)
Capsicum = 1 cubed
Onion = 2 (1chopped finely+1 cubed)
Tomato = 1 finely chopped
Ginger-garlic paste = 2 tbs
Red chille powder = 1 tbs
Coriander powder = 1 tbs
Cumin powder = 1tsp
Garam Masala = 1 tsp
Pepper powder = 1/4 tps
Oil = 3-4 tsp
Freshly chopped corriander
Salt to taste
How to :
- Heat 3-4 tbs of oil. To the hot oil add cumin, wait for it the splutter.
- Add the chopped onion, fry it for a min with a pinch of salt.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, red chillie powder & tomatoes.
- Cook this mixture for about 5 mins, by this time all the water from the tomatoes would have dried up and little oil will be separating from the corners of the thick paste.
- Now add 1/2 cup water, coriander powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Bring the mixture to boil, and then cover & cook in simmer mode of the gas stove for about 2 mins.
- Add the mushrooms, onions (cubed ) and capsicum to the gravy. Keep stirring it in the high flame if you want it to be thick in consistency.
- Finish off the dish by adding freshly chopped green coriander on top of it.
- Enjoy with your choice of any Indian bread....