Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life as I know it...

Well hello my fellow bloggers, I have no idea why i started this blog..so i guess i will keep this as my personal night diary thing i suppose..well not so personal yeah..

It rained today early morning at 6..i know that you all will wondering what the hell was she doing so early..well coz my hubby had to go to the office early rite...
Just gave him cornflakes and tea, he wont have anything so early u see and i'm with the laptop since 7.30 am downloading songs,,but somehow the i pod doesn't seem to take the songs ..i don't know whats wrong with this... thinking what to do today...hm mm..

Watched FRIENDS.,, yes i know its not aired anymore..but guess what i have bought the whole ten year series from Spencer plaza Chennai..i have finished 2 CDs. I had rasam and egg burji for lunch (made with curry masala) yummy i know..and then cleaned the house and took a shower and washed my hair with the Oriflame shampoo my mom got for me, it smells really fruity nice. Was wearing a peach colored cotton wit gold border sari..changed the earring for a small jhumki, its vey lil n pretty. I made phulkas and mushroom gravy,,...

And the songs that i downloaded in the morning, well its not there anymore coz it got saved as a temp file in C drive..So i got to learn a new computer thing from my comp engr cough***geek*** cough husband, that the files in C in temp dont stay there for long.

So here I'm downloading the songs again lol....i guess that will be all for tonite folk...gud night,,god bless u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...