Lotus Lip Balms have been there for quite a long time now... I usually buy the one that comes in the stick...However i got these at a offer buy 1 get 1 free so i though ...why not?...I immediately checked for the expiration date on the same as i was skeptical about it but turned the mfg date was 8/10 which is OK .......I thought I would gift one to my sis.hehehe:-)...I have read a lot of reviews about this product and i have got mixed responses from them...So i have decided to give my honest review/opinion....
|Lotus Lip Balms|
|Back side is so shiny hehehe|
Price : Rs 80 now with offer its Rs 40 each
Net weight : 5 g
Shelf Life : 3 years
What the product claims : The lip Balm's highly active moisturizing formula combines the benefits of Raspberry extract, honey and other precious herbal oils such as Almond and Wheatgerm. It helps to repair dry, cracked and chapped lips and protects them from the drying effect of cold,dry winds of winter making them look healthier and smoother.
Key Ingredients : Raspberry extract, Honey, Jojoba oil, Almond oil and Wheatgerm oil.
Availability : Its pretty much available everywhere...like the health n glows, dept stores, local cosmetics stores and chemist shops.
My experience :
- The consistency is quite thick if you compare it to Nivea lip balms.
- There is really no color payoff except for the raspberry balm.
- Works wonders for my dry and chapped lips i have so many of them that i keep one in each room and bag...
- Moisturizing ability stays for 4 hrs or so...
- Its certainly doesn't have any glossiness to it. I could use it as base for my lipstick.
- Smells Delicious true to each flavor.
- If you have long nails, it certainly doesn't seem hygienic to dip your nails into the balm pot. I use a small spatula to to pick it up.
- Lotus Herbal claims to be all natural so i hope its safe as well..
- At this price i think this is the one lip balm available that's really worth it.