Sometimes we also used to make it at home,,,...I'm sure all of us know it by now. The first kajal that I purchased was of Himalaya..its nice but smudges..So thought of buying VLCC kajal..as i read in some blog that it is MATT. So got it, even though my himalaya kajal is still only half-empty.....
|Matt Blaccckk Kajal|
|Swatched on my hand|
Price : Rs 135
Net Weight : 2.5 gm
Shelf life : 2 yrs
What the product claims & Key ingredients : A unique formulation that does not smudge, smear or fade after application. The goodness of natural oils and herbal extract nourish and relax the eyes. Triphala helps in maintaining good vision. Contains Triphala, Liquorice extracts, Camphor and Almond oil.
Directions to use : Apply on the waterline, for a smokey effect you could smudge it a lil...
Availability : It is not available in Malls, as far as I know. You could get it in your local cosmetic store though.
My experience :
- This Kajal comes in a tube form, so no need to dip in your fingers into the kajal as is the case in shringar/eyetex..(hygiene point of view)
- Both Himalaya & Vlcc kajals have the same packaging.
- When it comes to smudging VlCC does a good job of not doing it(smudging)..hehe
- It is quite black, and stays for a good 5 hrs without touch-ups..
- However it is not as smooth as i would like it to be.
- Decently priced
Repurchase : Hmm Yes...till I get THE perfect kajal.search is on...lets see...