Price : Rs 890 mentioned on the label..i got it for Rs500 YAY for that :)
Net Weight : 30 ml (which i guess i pretty decent)
Shelf life : 3 years i believe
What the product claims & Key ingredients : Self-adjusting foundation which blends with your skin to reveal a perfect complexion. With soft focus pigments to mimic your skin’s natural color and texture. Smooth, sensual application. Well there is a huge list of stuff mentioned in the cover and I'm feelin so lazy that I'm gonna skip this one time...;)
Directions to use : Clean your face and moisturize it (coz foundation goes on more smoothly on your skin) with a primer. You could use a small sponge or a brush or your fingers..i personally like to use a small sponge applicator it gives a even finish. I have seen my fellow bloggers using brush but i don't have any so no idea as to how it works...
Availability : The thing with Oriflame is that you have to go through a consultant to get your stuff. as it is not available in the stores
My experience :
- For a first time user per say ..i think its just great..i got porcelain (2645) for myself.
- I love the way my skin feels and looks flawless as it is i don't have any blemishes..but those invisible spots gets taken care of.
- It gives low- medium coverage..its good for daily use as i use very lil (half a drop) on my face and neck and i want to use it soon and move on to other foundations..hehe
- It doesn't dry-out my skin(i have dry and sensitive skin ppl) at the same time it doesn't break me out.
- It has a very mild smell which doesn't seem to bother me.
- I love the gold color outer packaging it is just so appealing isn't it?
- The bottle is also pretty cute with a pump on it.
- It says its made in Poland...i earlier thought it was made in India...anyway..
- For a first time user of foundation i would say it is a good choice.