Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fashion and You Haul

Hey guys....How are you all doing. I know i haven't been a regular blogger for quite some time. Things were getting really insane, but not to worry they are getting better now he he...The time i was not blogging i was doing a lot of online shopping.., especially from Fashion and you. So i ordered the items which were like on sale (of-course they are), a Tresmode shoe and some lotus hebal stuff.

I always opt for Cash on delivery, and have always received my products on time. This time i got it in 2 weeks i guess which was fine. They really do pack their stuff well and nothing was broken or dented. I had ordered the shoes for my sis as i usually don't wear heels anymore now. I hope she likes it....

 I have to say this that i did not like the glitter eye-liners they were like water colors and the glitter is not fine and its like big chunks. I hate it i guess I'm gonna give to my niece who can use it for craft-class.. or even better i can paint my diyas with it..hahahhaah.. let me know guys if you had used these glitter liners.

The initial package

In a Cardboard box

Bubble wrapped (had fun popping it)

Came in a drawstring bag

Goodies:)

Lotus Herbal Natural-blend foundation - Rs 163

Eye liner - Rs 120

Glitter Eyeliners Rs 116 each

 Tresmode Slipper - Rs 797
Tresmode Slipper














4 comments:

  1. Haha...nice plan to paint the diyas with the liners :D. Nice haul

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back dear. great haul. love the slippers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...