Friday, May 6, 2011

Oriflame Smokey Collection Eyeshadow trio Review

I'm new to eyeshadows and this is my first one that i possess. I picked this one because of its earthy tone and thought i would not show up much, as i wanted my first time to be gentle hehehe... I don't remember the price on this one and i also purchased a lipstick from the same collection. I will review it sometime soon.

I must say that i'm impressed with this one and its really pigmented. I sometimes use them separately or all together to create different looks. I just love the fact that how versatile it is and is so soft and smooth. It stays on for a good 3-4 hours without any primer.

It comes in a rectangular black box and has three little pans with a highlighter, a light brown shade and a dark brown shade and all have lil shimmer to it., which is nice. However it doesn't have a mirrror instead it has small picture which shows as to how to use the eyeshadow, which i think is good for beginners like myself. It also comes with a applicator which is nice as i don't have any other brush that i could use. I wore this to my office one day and i got lot of compliments on that day. I have very small eyes and hence i usually avoid doing dark colours, but this one is just perfect for my skin tone. Love it.




Swatch on my fingers I hope you can see it. 

1 comment:

  1. hey post an EOTD if you dont mind, and is not inconvenient

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...