I was feeling so bored, but going out was not on my mind because of the sun. However fortunately it rained in Chennai last night and the weather is so much nicer now. But still didn't want to go out long distance to the mall or something, so sitting here with my laptop and writing the post for you guys. I hope you enjoy it.
Here is the breakdown..
- Livon Silky potion : Rs 200 for 100 ml. I see that they have changed the packaging a little bit and the price too...I have used it in the past and liked how it made my hair more manageable and smooth.
- Sunsilk conditioner for damaged hair : Rs 99 for 180 ml and i got it for Rs94 :).I have heard lot of good things about this conditioner so wanted to give it a try.
- Nivea Whitening Deo spray & underarm roll-on deo : Rs 170 for 15o ml for the spray and Rs 165 for 50 ml of the roll-on deo. Frankly my underarms keep getting darker every summer, so thought i would buy it and i love the scent of it already.
- Oriflame Savannah Nail Polish : I got it for 79 rupees and it is the shade Soft Freesia, i got it mainly because i liked the shape of the bottle and the brush was also in white colour.
- Lastly i also got this pair of bangles and it was for Rs 600. I purchased this from Naidu Hall in Pondy Bazaar. They are super-duper awesome and i bought this coz my brother-in-law is getting married next month.YAY.. and this weekend my MIL is going to buy silk saree for the wedding. I'm so happy..
It came in this box