Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Craftsvilla Haul and Review

You know there are good, bad and really stinking bad online shopping sites. Today I'm gonna talk about this really amazing online shopping website called Craftsvilla . Its just that the whole experience has been so pleasant and now I'm their loyal customer.

The STORY

There was this time when deals and you (it offers Daily Best DEALS in your City), had a discount voucher on sale, but i didn't buy it coz i was not sure how this site would be. So I let that offer pass by and then i stumbled upon their Facebook page by chance and they had this thing, where if you like them on Facebook you get Rs. 250 off on your first purchase of Rs. 500 or more!.  

I placed my order on the 9th of June and in 2 mins i got the order confirmation email. On the very next day i got an email saying that my order has been shipped along with my shipping details. I got the stuff today on 14 th June ,Just 4 days BABY...YEAH..now that called excellent customer service.

Thus i placed my very first order with them for about Rs 525 (shrewd me) and after the discount it was Rs 275. I ordered three soaps and a candle.


I just loved the way they packed the stuff, it was lil dented when i got it but it was probably just the courier guys. It was all so nicely bubble wrapped.


Look at the cute green package over there, it was a surprise free gift from them. Its so thoughtful of them, i felt like my friend or someone from my family is sending this. It was just so sweet.


These are the contents of the package. 

Inside the THANK YOU card was this hand written letter by Monica Co-founder, Craftsvilla.


This is the THANK YOU card which you can keep on your study table.
 

These are free Tealight candle that i got  nicely packed with a red ribbon on a green paper cover, somehow i was feeling like christmas...


 These smell so good....hmmmmmhmmmm


The big one is the Olive nuts soap it was for Rs 160 for 150 gm, also got the coffee and vanilla soap for Rs 95 and then the Strawberry munna soap for Rs 95 of 75 gm each..couldn't afford LUSh so ,,hey ,, well


This is the Spicy Cinnamon candle and trust me when i say this it is amazzzziiinggg, coz it smells exactly like cinnamon and comes in a glass with a tip cap.

PROS :

Free home delivery 
Cash on delivery
No child labour
The proceeds from the sale goes to the women workers in Uttranchal and Rajasthan

CONS :

NONE :-)

p.s : Ignore the dirty Table i was just so eggjiiiited that i forgot to clean it.

15 comments:

  1. this is so awesome and the note is so cute...gonna check out the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ...
    just came across your blog...keep up the good work!

    Would you be interested to write on Sulekha.com?

    pls do give me a call at +91 99000fivefive002 if you wish to explore this freelance writing opp

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY Experience with Crafts villa was Extremely Unpleasant, I wasted a lot of time and money just because of shopping with Crafts villa ...NEVER EVER Do my online shopping with them.

    I ordered 5 items and 2 were out of stock . Order has not been dispatched after 3 weeks . Customer care people have no intention to help you when you have issues with orders. They remain so cold and No reply if you send them email . I asked for the refund and after spending so much time with them they agreed to do so. My Worst online shopping experience ever. I strongly recommend anyone who wanted to do shopping with them , first find out if item is in stock and ready for a nasty experience from this company.


    After dealing with their customer service for 3 weeks, finally they shipped 3 of my items via DHL internationally, I had another unpleasant surprise waited for me with Shipping, DHL charged me a Customer Duty almost 60% of original price of item. Actual Customer duty was only 13% which is expected, but they charged extra process fee & Collection Delivery fee which is extra $22.

    INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS, please be careful, you will be ripped off in BIG TIME with Crafts villa and their shipping partner DHL.

    It is more than 20 days and I am still waiting to get the refund for the rest of my 2 items.. According to their policy you will see the refund in your account in 10-15 days, but after 20 days , I don’t see anything on my account, contacted Crafts villa and no response from their customer service…
    I learned the lesson in such a Hard way… NOT EVEN GOING TO LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE ANYMORE..

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, i had a different experience with www.craftsvilla.com
    I had ordered an antique wall clock(MDEIND83675) from Craftsvilla on 10 Apr 14. the product specifications on their website quoted the diameter of the wall clock as 27"(Twenty Seven Inches) and the cost as Rs.1, 499/-.
    On recipt, the diameter was found to be only 16"(Sixteen Inches), WHICH IS AROUND A FEET SMALLER THAN WHAT I ORDERED FOR!. I immediately wrote to the customer care and they told me that they will be speaking to the seller regarding the same. Even after 3 weeks of time, they told that they could not establish a satisfactory communication with the seller.
    CAN U BELIEVE THIS?!
    It costed me another Rs.450/- for shipping the item back to the seller that Craftsvilla would not refund. In short I ended up wasting Rs.450 and four weeks of time dealing with these irresponsible people.
    After posting various online reviews, Craftsvilla wrote to me saying that they would give me a voucher worth Rs.450/- and that i should confirm the same ASAP. I did so. but within 2 days, they denied the same.
    I would advice everybody not to purchase anything from www.craftsvilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent collection of handicrafts products. Realy very Nice Post.Thanks for Share..
    BY Indian handicraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review. I bought a saree from the website and was really happy with the purchase and their service. I’m willing to a return customer.

    You are welcome to check out my blog and my post about the saree I bought from Craftsvilla. :)

    http://breathefashion-world.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/weaning-day-ceremony.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every Young ladies , Womens & Girl are Found of Shopping .For an Auspicious Occassions Like Festival , Wedding Ceremonies Engagements Ceremony So, Here We Have Some For You In Your Budget
    For More....
    Plz visit:- party wear lahenga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent collection of handicrafts products.
    For More...
    lehengas manufacture in surat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit ,Sarees And Lehengas And Many More….
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…..
    Plz visit:- Salwar kameez in UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every post of yours is worth reading. Your writing style was perfect. Keep writing. buy bollywood lehenga online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...