This is my first NOTD ever. I have bought this nail paint from UrbanTouch.com. I had earlier planned to do a hual on it but forgot to click the pics, maybe I will add them later. I have been wanting to try this for a long time since i saw this on my friend's nails. She told me that it did dries in about 40 seconds as per the claim. So i thought let me buy it, initially i was hesitating to buy it coz it was 190 something on the stores. But then i was like, let me give it a try because earlier my nail-paint would get smudged or dented as it took a long time to dry.
The shade that i got is called Soft doux.
Ok lets get to the review...
Price : Rs 160 from UrbanTouch
Net Weight : 10 ml
Shelf life : almost 2 years
What the product claims : (from the website)
- Quick dry anti chip formula and vivid shades
- Unique Control-Flow brush applies only the required amount of nail color for a smooth and even application
- Long lasting color in 18 dazzling shades.
- From wet to set in 40 seconds
I have used a coat of nail sheild from Oriflame as i did not have a base coat and on top it 3 coats of the nailpaint. It is quite sheer but you can build it up and the colour could look more opaque.
My experience :
Do let me know if you have used this nailpaint and what shades you have from this range.
- I really like this nail paint and i'm planning to get more.
- True to its claim it does dry up very fast and i'm able to use my hands soon after the application.
- I personally don't like sheer nail paints so i have to use 3 coats, so i think i'm gonna run out of it soon.
- It also doesn't chip easily, it stayed on my nails for about a week (this pic was taken after a week , yeah i know you are looking at te index finger, but hey...dats ok...
- I like the packaging .
- And i don't know what else to write about this nailpolish.