Monday, July 25, 2011

My First ever blog award/awards

You guys won't believe this, just yesterday i was telling my hubby that pretty much all my blogger friends were getting blog awards and i didn't even get one. I was kinda of sad but today morning when i checked my blogger i got this sweet surprise my fellow Chennai blogger INDGAL,




Thank you, thank you, thank you so much coz you just made my DAY :D 

OK so these are the rules.

1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions.
3. Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.
 
Seven things about myself: 
  • I'm 5'6" married for the last 3 years.
  • I love cooking and traveling
  • Just learned how to sleep with a person (hubby) who snores heavily. Its like lullaby to me now hehe.
  • I'm obsessed with losing weight,online shopping, as of now.
  • I wake up late every morning.
  • I have discovered recently that I'm crazy about silk sarees and gold jewellery, thanks to my BIL's wedding.
  • I have a touch phone in which the display is not working. 
Name your favorite colors: Red

Name your favorite song: The Climb my Miley Cyrus as of now, which is my ringtone.

Name your favorite dessert: It has to be Rasmalai off-course

What pisses you off: When you don't get recognized for your efforts even when you work your ass off.

When you are upset you: I just go to sleep.

Your favorite pet: My hubby just kidding

Black or white: White

Your biggest fear: That i will become more fat

Best feature: my lips coz my sis thinks so

Everyday Attitude: Bindaas

What is perfection: whats that again??

Guilty pleasure: Online shopping
I would like to present the awards to my 15 fav bloggers :
Again thanks to each and everyone of you, who has made blogging such a fun thing.

HAPPY BLOGGING GIRLS......
 

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog award!!!
    And thanks a ton for passing it on !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for the awards!! :-D
    Its sooooooo sweet of you! me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey congrats on your first blog awards..and thanks for passing it on..it means a lot for me...thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...congrats on your awards! LOL @ yr biggest fear.

    Thank u so much for passing them to me.

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for the awards!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks sooooo much for passing it on.:) hope u r doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    You are doing an Awesome Job with your blog.The amount of information(Pics-text) in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject.I wish i could make my Homemade Facial blog like you and i started this blog as a source of inspiration from your blog.I would wish if an author like you could have a look at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mehak, Cynthia, Swati, Zats, Rakhshanda, : Thanks guys for accepting it and have fun...:)

    Anju : Thanks'...I'm doing fine, hows life. are u in kerala now?

    Nimisha : Thanks. checking your blog right now:).

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey congrats...n thanks a ton for passing on..u r 5'6" dats nice..I want sum height :( m jus 5'3". :((

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bhumika : Thanks buddy...height ka toh kya hai chalo high heels gift kar deti hun...;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratsss Girl! And thank you so much for manking me a part of your favorite blogger list. I'm super thrilled! Mwah http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much and yur pet is yur hubby =))

    ReplyDelete
  13. IBC : Thanks gurl, me too super duper thrilled..:))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anamika : Yeah coz i love him so much and i pamper him a lot and also coz i'm a lil afraid of animals but i do love them...:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your first award. Love your haul posts

    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats sweet !! u have anice blog here .. ll surely follow. . .

    follow my blog too -
    http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey sweetie, I am happy I made you happy.. you absolutely deserve it..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...