I was new to make up and after reading so many blogs about it, thought of giving it a try and seriously have never looked back. In the beginning though I was a kajal and lip balm girl, however gradually i moved on to wonderful world eye shadows and blushes. The eye looks (EOTD) the other girls would do on their blogs looked so beautiful and simple to recreate but i was in for a surprise. I learnt that it takes practices and proper tools to achieve those kind of looks. Off course there were some really hideous eye makeup that i had done before,,but i guess that deserves an entire different post altogether.
Anyway long story short, bought my first set of make-up brushes to try on my newly learnt SKILLS...
Price : The original price of the product is somewhere between 700-800 but i got it during some offer that i don't remember for Rs350.(i guess that's y i bought it in the first place)
My take on this product :
- The packaging is really sleek,good for traveling with but if you want to use it regularly then i suggest you store in a brush stand.
- The brushes are super soft and feels like feather on my skin.
- Great kit to beginners coz it has all the essential basic brushes.
- Not as dense as i would like to be.
- Since it is not very dense, it does not pick up lot of product than you would actually need, which is a good thing..
- Easy to clean and dries pretty fast too...
This kit has five brushes as you can see and from the left is the powder brush, angled brush, eyeshadow brush, lip brush and the blending brush.
The handles is made up of transparent plastic ( almost glass like) with steel grips..